Organic fertilizers Conditioners and correctives
Fermented and naturally dried droppings
Poultry manure on litter, dried and fermented naturally.
AGRIPOLLINA is obtained by means of biologically-controlled humification whose phases, lasting approximately 180 days, take place entirely in a covered, ventilated environment protected from sunlight. Production takes place without using drying ovens to avoid destroying the microbial flora. The dark brown colour and smell are characteristic of the highly humified organic substance.
Administering Agripollina to the soil means:
• it delivers an active biologically humified organic substance and suitable for mineralisation;
• it uses the residual organic substance of the previous crop by transforming it into humus;
• it stimulates all microbial and enzymatic soil activities;
• it maintains the organic and biological equilibrium of the soil;
• it increases all the transformation and solubilisation processes by providing plants with a greater amount of nutrients;
• it assists the action of mineral fertilisers by increasing nutritional efficiency
è consigliato per