Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679
Our website collects certain personal data of its users.
This website https://agribiositaliana.it/ is owned by Agribios Italiana S.r.l., which guarantees compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
The data controller is the company Agribios Italiana S.r.l., with registered office in 35010 Villafranca Padovana (PD), Viale delle Industrie n. 30, who can be contacted at the following addresses
Object of the data processing
Agribios Italiana S.r.l. will process the following data:
- Navigation data (collected automatically and for which the user’s consent is not always required) and cookies.
This category includes, for example, IP addresses or the domain of the device used to visit the site and other parameters relating to the operating system used by the user to connect to the site; this information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This also includes other tracking and functional computer tools (“cookies”), thanks to which the Data Controller can obtain information on how the user uses the website.
Legal basis: contractual obligations, art. 6.1 lett. b) GDPR; consent: art. 6.1 lett. a).
Retention time: 2 months, except if they are used for the purpose of ascertaining liability in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website.
- User profile data | profiling: with the express authorisation of the user, the Data Controller may use browsing data and cookies, as well as other information, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding a user’s interaction with a website, applications or advertisements, combined with other third party information, for statistical purposes and to improve the browsing experience.
Legal basis: consent, art. 6.1(a). GDPR.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user by filling in the contact form or by sending spontaneous communications to the e-mail addresses published on this website; these data are of a common nature (generalities, e-mail address).
Legal basis:: consent, art. 6.1 lett. a).
Storage time: 12 months.
Purpose of processing
Your personal data will be processed
- to respond to requests about data sheets, our services and the provision of the same, made through contact forms or by spontaneously sending communications to the e-mail addresses indicated on this website;
- for purposes related to the management and administration of the company website;
- to allow interaction with social networks;
- for the display of content via external platforms.
The data will not be used for purposes other than those stated in this statement.
Data processing methods
Personal data are processed exclusively by means of computerised and telematic tools. No automated decision-making processes are applied.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Diffusion, communication and transfer of data
Users’ data will not be subject to diffusion and/or transfer to third parties; they may be communicated to:
- email and hosting service providers;
- providers of web platform development and maintenance services, including technology services (marketing and advertising);
- provider of the software platform for user behavioural analysis and profiling;
- social platform operators;
- collaborators and employees acting on the basis of specific instructions provided by the data controller;
- Public Administrations and Authorities for the performance of institutional functions, within the limits established by law and regulations.
With regard to the operators of social platforms, by using the sharing tools integrated on the website (“social plugins”), the user has the possibility of sharing and commenting on content and articles directly on the social networks to which the plugins refer and to which he/she is registered. In this case, the user is required to consult the privacy policies adopted by the individual managers of social platforms.
The active social plugin is: LinkedIn: https://it.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
The external platforms for displaying content are:
- Widget Video YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Google Fonts: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- YouTube IFrame Player: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- BuzzSprout: https://www.buzzsprout.com/privacy
Rights of data subject
Pursuant to Articles 15- 22 GDPR, the data subject always has the right to request from Agribios Italiana S.r.l. access to his or her data, confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, rectification or deletion, restriction of processing or the possibility to object to processing, to request data portability, to withdraw consent to processing by asserting this and the other rights provided for by the GDPR by simple communication to Agribios Italiana S.r.l.
The data subject may also lodge a complaint with the territorially competent supervisory Authority.
You may exercise your rights by written request: email@example.com.
Last revision: February 2023