Processed and partially hydrolysed animal proteins, dried manure, ammonium sulphate, urea-formaldehyde, potassium sulphate, diammonium phosphate.
AGRIOLIVO 12.5.5 delivers, in one step, together with the mineral fraction containing slow-release nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, also a significant amount of highly humified organic matrix and meso elements. It is known that most of the nutritional efficacy of an organo-mineral fertiliser with respect to a traditional mineral fertiliser depends on the quality of the organic matrix and its degree of humification (humic acids content).
The organic matrix of AGRIOLIVO 12.5.5 comprises a mixture of highly humified, better quality manure, naturally fermented for a total period of approximately 180 days in a covered and ventilated place. This long maturation period reduces the moisture content, enriches the organic substance of humic acids, neutralises the pH and sanitises the mass making it free of nematodes, Salmonella, pathogens, antibiotics and weed seeds.
The advantages of using AGRIOLIVO 12.5.5 can be summarised as follows:
• Provision of humified organic substance that improves the soil’s characteristics;
• protection of nutritional elements due to the chelating action of humic acids contained in the organic substance;
• general fertilisation efficiency improvement;
• delivery of secondary nutrients and micro-nutrients contained in the organic matrix, even if only magnesium, sulphur and zinc are in a quantity declarable by law;
• improvement of the soil’s structure;
è consigliato per